Thursday, April 12, 2007

thinking of You....




Second to work on this piece....I began, feeling Termeh's influence, I created a map of my handprint implying a subtle spiraled path (with sharp points to lean into, thrust faults, thrust faults inferred, and fault lines) continuing Shelley's penciled geometric shape and wandering into soft colors, paths, flowing water, ponds, meadows, borders, meanderings....bumps, lumps, the terrain and colors echoing my life's lines while the curvaceous dried eucalyptus leaf floats above reminding us of our buddha nature, nature itself, floating gently down through the precise lines we draw, to the earth....where we all influence each other. I used gouache and ink.
Candace














this piece was started by Shelley and sent to Candace, then Termeh and on to Mario.......

No comments: